The courses created by MOOCAP are based on Open Educational Resources (OERs), i.e. resources that are available under a very liberal licence that allows reuse by other people or organisations. The OERs published by MOOCAP are available under the under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International licence (CC-BY 4.0). This licence allows anyone to share, adapt and redistribute the content of the OERs, provided that they correctly attribute the MOOCAP partner (or partners) who created the resources. If you are not familiar with this licence, please read it before reusing these OERs.
The OERs will be published here as sets of download links. The links below take you to the list of of OERs for each of the courses:
- OERs for the introductory course.
- OERs for Accessible Gamification.
- OERs for User-Centered Design for Accessibility.
- OERs for Inclusive Learning and Teaching Environments.
- OERs for Accessible Documents.
- OERs for Intellectual Disability and Inclusion.
- OERs for Assistive Technologies.
- OERs for Accessible Mobile Apps.
- OERs for Accessible Web.
- OERs for User Interface Personalization.
- OERs for Design Innovation: Inclusive Approaches.